Monday, February 08, 2010
LET'S 3-D TRAVEL!
Let's 3-D Travel! by Charles-Eric Billard
An early retrospective of the artist's 3-D enhanced photographs taken between 2008 and 2010. Put on customized 3-D glasses to view the works and walk around Absinthe. A trippy experience is awaiting you!
February 3rd to March 2nd, café Absinthe
To celebrate the end of his exhibition, Charles-Eric Billard invites the nec-plus ultra of the underground scene in Osaka, with 5 different units playing weird and captivating sounds that may delight or disturb the audience!
Sunday, February 28th, 19:30 to 23:00, downstairs of café Absinthe
1 Tim Olive - electronics myspace.com/timolive
2 Reiko Imanishi - koto myspace.com/reikoimanishi
+ Shinichi Isohata - guitar o-musubi.com
3 Slonnon - ethereal soundscapes slonnon.com/
+ Sonsen Gocha Bacco - projected live drawing youtube.com
4 Charles-Eric Billard - video art youtube.com/charlou2006
5 Das Kapital Punishment
- Hide (Ultra Bide / Amazon Saliva) - keyboard etc. ultrabide.net
- Jetvel (Empty Orchestra) Bad-Ass Canadian on theremin etc.
5 Salads in Space myspace.com/saladsinspace
- Rick Tuazon - laptop etc. t1nkerb0t.wordpress.com
- Jerry Gordon - Djembe etc. moontriangle.blogspot.com
- Charles-Eric Billard - slitars etc. myspace.com/cloneliness
for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org / charlou2006.blogspot.com